What's a Canadian doing in North Carolina?
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
  It would be nice to breathe
Ugh! My allergies are going nutz. I can’t breathe whenever I’m in my own house. I’m quite sure it’s the mold under the kitchen sink, in the bathroom and in the bedroom closet. Its everywhere, and I’m allergic to it. The dog hair everywhere is probably also a contributor, but not as much. I can sit in the car, which is also full of dog hair and my nose won’t be as stuffy as when I’m in the house. If I'm out of the house for an hour or more, it clears up almost entirely. Only to return about 15 minutes after I get back in the house. *pout*

At night time I take Advil Cold & Sinus, plus an anti-histamine just so I can sleep. And somewhere around 4:30 or 5am its stopped working, my nose stuffs up again and I wake up unable to breathe. This totally sucks. I’m allergic to our house :-p

The kitchen sink was leaking for goodness knows how long, and there is mold everywhere underneath. We can’t afford to remodel the kitchen, or even replace the counter and cupboards right now. I also discovered mold in the bathroom, but it’s not as bad. I just can’t figure out if the tub is leaking, or if it’s just James being lazy and not placing the curtain properly so the water gets out and soaks the floor.

My house is toxic. I wonder if we could get a government grant to tear it down and start all over?
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Well, this Canadian in particular is living with her American husband and 2 Saint Bernard dogs, and trying to get a home based business with Watkins up and running!
If you're interested in starting your own Watkins home based business, take a look at My Shopping and Information Site. Watkins ships anywhere in North America.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a Canadian, married to an American, living in North Carolina since October 2004. To anyone who thinks this wouldn't be such a big difference in lifestyle, wow! think again!

Archives
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]