What's a Canadian doing in North Carolina?
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
  More Pics
We found the CDs with the other photos on them, that we had taken with actual film. So for your viewing enjoyment, more photos from our adventures in Scotland. Most are of me, because James had possession of the camera. ;-)

I have no idea who took this one, I don’t remember, but here’s us together at the wedding.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this one is either in Floors Castle, or in Edinburgh Castle, I can’t remember which. I’ve slept since then.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These next ones were taken at Lauriston Castle, just outside the city limits of Edinburgh.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one you can see the smoke in the trees. The groundskeepers had a rubbish fire burning, and the smoke was mingling with the mist off the Firth.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is part of the Japanese garden at Lauriston
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And me in a tree
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here’s a couple of the bathroom at Lauriston. They were one of the first homes in Edinburgh to have indoor plumbing and electricity. Mrs. Reid’s family had a plumbing business, and Mr. Reid’s family had a cabinet making business, and they also outfitted several luxury trains and ships.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this one here is definitely from Edinburgh Castle. I remember him leaning over the wall to take this (being 6ft 2in, he can do that) thinking he was going to drop my camera down the cliff. I wanted to smack him, but then he would have dropped it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here’s some more of those inexplicable cows throughout Edinburgh
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here’s the back of my head, to show off my new hair thingy. Its leather and has Celtic knotwork engraved on it
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here’s me trying to figure out how to load the canon. But then I realized it’s a front loader, not a breach loader!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and last but not least, me sitting on some balls at Edinburgh Castle
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

TTFN, I’ll have some comments later about President Bush’s speech last night regarding immigration reform, but I don’t want to sully my vacation pictures for him :-p
 
Comments:
I wonder which was first, Edinburgh bovines or the Toronto moose. Moose being in the plural of course.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Well, this Canadian in particular is living with her American husband and 2 Saint Bernard dogs, and trying to get a home based business with Watkins up and running!
If you're interested in starting your own Watkins home based business, take a look at My Shopping and Information Site. Watkins ships anywhere in North America.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a Canadian, married to an American, living in North Carolina since October 2004. To anyone who thinks this wouldn't be such a big difference in lifestyle, wow! think again!

Archives
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]