What's a Canadian doing in North Carolina?
Monday, July 31, 2006
  Still haven’t found what I’m looking for…
Well, I still haven’t found a job, but I’ve applied to about a dozen and I went to another interview this morning. Today’s interview was at R-Solutions booth in Sam’s Club. No, the job is not for Sam’s club, R-Solutions is a division of Radio Shack and they sell cellular phones and cell plans, DirectTV satellites and internet services. Its part time, with base pay + commissions. I know I’m capable, but I’m not sure I’d like it all that much. For one, there’s no where to sit down if my feet hurt.

There’s another job I applied to that I wish I’d hear back on. It’s a full time office job, assistant to Customer service, and doing data entry on an AS/400. I can do that. And did for several years. There’s benefits and all that other good stuff that comes with a steady full time job. And I imagine there are chairs. ;-)
 
Comments:
Chairs are good. :) The office job sounds like a good fit. I'm praying they call you soon with an offer.

Mumma got a cat today. His name is Max. He's a big ol' ginger cat. He's hiding again. So far he hasn't let me near him. Keeps waddling away. Twenty-five pound cats don't run. ;)
The cat treats I offered to welcome him to his new home are still on the floor where he left them. Should I pick them up or leave them foe when he's in the mood for chewys?

Again, hope you find the job you want.

luv
 
Hey Honey, I also hope that you get the office job. It will be great for you I just know it.

Hehehe Hi Mum, welcome Max to the family! :)

Miss ya, Huggles
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Well, this Canadian in particular is living with her American husband and 2 Saint Bernard dogs, and trying to get a home based business with Watkins up and running!
If you're interested in starting your own Watkins home based business, take a look at My Shopping and Information Site. Watkins ships anywhere in North America.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm a Canadian, married to an American, living in North Carolina since October 2004. To anyone who thinks this wouldn't be such a big difference in lifestyle, wow! think again!

Archives
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]